Friday, April 22, 2011

My big news!

 I hinted at some really big news a week or so ago on Facebook and the time has come to spill the beans :)

I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by the extremely talented Helen Stubbings from Hugs and Kisses, shes the creator of Colourque. Anyway she is also the owner of Pattern Press.

Pattern Press is the distributor of patterns by amazing artists like Monica Poole of Moonshine Designs, One Red Robin, and heaps more! Anyway Helen offered to distribute my patterns for me!!

Can you imagine!! Anyway I laughed and cried and was shaking for hours!! Before I replyed rather quickly with a big fat YES! :)

So the last week has been filled with redesigning my pattern covers and instructions which will now be in a booklet format, I think this will be great for people like me who constantly loose pages of patterns that I'm working on.

So heres a look at the new covers:
       

The next piece of exciting news is that Helen will be taking my patterns to Spring Market in Salt Lake City next month! I'm just so overwhelmed with how quickly this has all happened, but really really happy too :) so back to the sewing room to stitch up some more samples...

So keep a lookout for my patterns in your favourite shop, and if they don't have them ask them to contact pattern press, The patterns aren't up on their website yet, but can be ordered by emailing the Pattern Press team orders@patternpress.com.au or by phone on +61 362787507.

In other news I started my new job at My Patch fabrics in Milton yesterday, it was sooo much fun, how can you get paid to work in such an amazing shop!! I was totally exhausted at the end of the day, but it was a heap of fun too :)

Hugs Paula

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations! You have worked hard for this, but now it's starting to happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Paula!!! Well done!!! And I will have to come visit you at My Patch (and Val of course!!) Now ... get back to that creating board!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paula. Fabulous news indeed for you.. Happy Stitching,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Paula...so exciting for you and your family. Its always nice to hear of the "little" person getting a break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful Paula - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Paula. Just wonderful news for you.
    Oh Yes it would be a joy to work in such a lovley shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Paula I am glad you are doing well. Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your patterns are adorable. :)

    Barb

    ReplyDelete