Monday, February 7, 2011

My patterns are in shops!!! and Winners!

I am so unbelieveably excited that my patterns have been picked up by several shops and they are now available both online and in stores.
First up is Perri of Stitches from the Bush Perri has an online shop and has given an amazing discount on mine and other big name patterns, so check out her shop and blog!

Also Sue from The Quilters Stash in Murrumburra in NSW. If your in the area stop in to Sues shop because she has a Sit me up Donut and a large and small Sammy Seahorse sample in store, so you can have a touch and play with them too! Take your little one for a test ride in the donut, I'm sure Sue won't mind. hehehe

The quilters Stash: 330 Albury St Murrumburrah 2487 or call her 02 6386 2133.

And just a note as some have asked, the Squeaky toys and Rattle inserts that I used in the donut, can be bought online from tomni design which is mainly a scrapbooking shop, but she has a great range of Toy inserts. I used the Rattle inserts and the Round squeaker toy inserts listed here

And now it is time to announce a winner or 2!

The winner of my Sit me up Donut pattern is....... SandyN, Congrats Sandy!

and

The winner of my Sammy Seahorse pattern is ..... Robyn *U*

Thanks Ladies for entering and I will be in contact to get your addresses.

3 comments:

  1. rattles and squeaker can also be purchase on - www.craftumi.com.au
    it is an aussie online craft supplies shopping wonderland ... lots of great bits n bobs and i found squeakers and rattles here

    ReplyDelete