Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tease, Tease, Tease Its so exciting :)

I actually got out of the house over the weekend, Mum and I went for a drive to my favourite fabric shop to pick out some fabrics for the BOM.
Here's just a little teaser for you:

Hope that wets your appetite, and gets you excited about it.

"Give me a home among the gumtrees" sorry that songs just been going through my head for days :)

Ok so the BOM start date is not too far away now, still a surprise because it will be launched at the same time as..... oops I forgot, it's a secret hehehe.

5 comments:

  1. That fabric looks gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are waiting on 'pins and needles'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so long to wait, I love the pink floral you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sew pretty! Ha ha. Can the other fabrics really be as nice? They are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful! And I see you're picking up some bad habits from Jenny of Elefantz, with those sneak peeks - and secrets - argh. Such a tease!

    ReplyDelete