Monday, September 7, 2009

I Love Happy Mail

A few days ago Jenny of Elefantz gave a plug to the shop Bella & Vintage My Credit Card will take a little while to forgive me! :)

My bonuses for renewing my Homespun and Quilters companion Magazines also arrive today. What a fantastic mail day!
I bought three gorgeous patterns and 8 yards of stunning fabric, I'm so excited and the packaging was just stunning! She even included a thank you card. I highly recommend you check out the website. Absolutely fantastic service and to receive your order gift wrapped is an awesome little surprise. With my Homespun renewal I recieved the Scisseroo scissors. I've been wanting them for ages, and a Ironing/Cutting mat, I've also wanted one of them for ages I'm one happy girl today!

Do you see the little Turtle on the cover of Homespun, how gorgeous is that! Just another project to add to the christmas list, my 3 year old will go nuts for him. His little legs and head both retreat into their shell! Just gorgeous!

Tommorow I will be giving you the new button for my BOM, Not too long now, just ...... more sleeps and all will be revealed! :)



I started this cutie yesterday and finished her up today. We have finally gotten a new bookshelf for all my magazines, so I 0f course started filling it up with my little stitchery's :)

2 comments:

  1. Golly. I'm drooling all over these pics. I love all your goodies! That little turtle is so sweet, I'm going to have to try to find that magazine here in the States. Love your little basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula! :-)

    Yes, I've just posted about Bella & Vintage as well - how great is Kerry's customer care?!!! Love those patterns!! I bought two for my Rosie as well, just need to get some confidence to attempt dressmaking!

    I love your choice of fabrics!!

    Warm wishes!!!
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete