Monday, July 27, 2009

Mushroom Magic

Hello I'm finally back in my Town, not home yet, but I was flown back from Sydney last week and am now at least able to have visits from my baby's. The hospital I'm in, is only minutes from where we live. Yeah!


I've been unable to take pictures of what I'm working on because I don't have a camera here so I thought I'd share a pattern I've found online. Aren't these the cutest thing you've ever seen!

Click on the picture to be taken to the free pattern and tutorial.

So you may be wondering how I'm blogging from my hospital bed, well, my Darling Hubby, went and bought me a pre-paid wireless broadband thingy, so I just plug it into my laptop and I feel like I'm a bit normal again. At least I can check my emails (I had over 660 when I finally got back to my computer hehe).

So thats all for today, but thanks so much to everyone who left messages and sent emails, it really lifts my spirits on the hard days!

Hugs Love P

No comments:

Post a Comment